Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sean & Amy are married!

This may be the nicest couple with the nicest families that I've ever met.  Matt and I were approached by no less than a half dozen of them (including the bride) to ensure that we got food, cake, even drinks!  Though we declined (my motto is "Don't Drink and Shoot"), I was so touched.  Seriously, who even thinks about the help on their wedding day???  I couldn't even tell you if my photographer ate at my wedding.  (Very sorry about that Shawn!  I really hope you got a piece of cake at least.) 

Congratulations Sean and Amy!  You guys are so awesome.


















By the way, this wedding was at a tree farm in Fort Collins.  How neat is that?!?  If you're looking for a place to get married, click here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment