Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kayla & Michael are Married!

Where do I begin with this one? 

Wonderful couple,
















lovely family and friends,
















rockin' band,
















knock-your-socks-off cake (raspberry poppyseed...oooohhh yeeeaaah),
















gorgeous flowers,























fab dress.....the DRESS.






















I just want to say that I love Kayla's wedding dress. SO. MUCH.  It is ridiculously fun and flirty; I can't wait to shoot Kayla's fidal portraits.  (Nope, that's not a typo.  "Fidal" is a term that I stole from another photographer.  "Fake" + "Bridal" = "Fidal" portraits.  (Really, they're not fake, just post wedding.  But, "pwidal" portraits doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely.)) 

Congratulations (and happy birthday!) to Kayla and Michael.  If only everyone was as great as you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment