Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nicole and Justin are Engaged!

When I contacted Osborn Farm to schedule this photo shoot there, I was more than a little concerned that the 7am shoot time would be a problem (I didn't want to wake the owners who live on the property).  When I was assured that 7am would be "no problem," I just thought, "They must be heavy sleepers."  Then I arrived at the farm on the day of the shoot, and, not only were they not asleep, but........everyone was already hard at work!  Finally, it occurred to me...it's a FARM!  Of course they're awake (and working, evidently) by 7am.  Duh.

Thank you Osborn Farm for allowing me to shoot at your place ridiculously early in the morning (if you ask me).

And, thank you Nicole and Justin for agreeing to shoot so early (though, since you live on a ranch, I'm guessing 7am isn't early to you either.  Am I the only one who thinks that???)  Congratulations on your engagement!  You two are super cute together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment