Thursday, December 1, 2011

Has it been a year already???

It's hard to believe another year has passed since I last photographed the Sampish/Bauer crew.  My little cousins are growing at warp speed, which is slightly distressing.  (For a look back at last year, click here.)

We're not sure why we chose late November for our photo session.  But we did.  And we chose poorly.   It was 34 degrees outside the morning we took these pictures.  As a result, this year's shoot was fast....I mean, FAST.  Everyone was a really good sport about the cold.  (I thought about taking my coat off in a show of solidarity.  But I didn't.  I wasn't having my picture taken.)  Ultimately, we decided to do next year's pictures in September.  Maybe August, just to be safe.  It is Colorado, after all.









No comments:

Post a Comment